Our crew speaks both Spanish and English!
We are happy to customize any tour to meet your needs! This can be additional activities or specific dietary requests. If you are celebrating a special occasion, please let us know! We love to make the day memorable.
No problem! In this case we will make sure you can meet us at the departure spot!
We have 3 different payment methods.
1- Cash – You will pay a deposit of 20% through the paypal link we will send you and the remaining 80% you can pay once you reach the destination.
2- Bank account: You can make the payment directly from your bank to our account at Banco de Costa Rica and reserve your space easily.
3- PayPal: You can pay in full through Paypal.
Yes! All the members of the staff speak English fluently!
We would be happy to set up transportation for you! Just let us know what you need.
We accommodate all levels of comfort in the water. We provide life vests as well as noodles and have safety trained guides nearby at all times. If a member of your group does not want to snorkel, that is fine! They can relax and take in the scenery on the boat.
We recommend a light meal at least an hour before the tour, just in case you have the tendency to experience sea sickness. There is an anti-seasickness medication that is sold in any pharmacy called Gravol. You can take this one hour before the tour to ensure a better trip!